[Mitai-announce] Amnesty

Cynthia Gabriel cgabriel at aiusa.org
Thu Oct 6 07:35:49 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am looking to connect with the group coordinator for MIT AI's group.  Please have that person connect with me.   We have some great human rights defenders coming to Boston and I want to make sure MIT AI knows about these resources.

Best,

Cynthia Gabriel Walsh
Senior Organizer, AIUSA
89 South Street, Suite LL01
Boston, Ma 02111
917-815-7118
@siagabrielwalsh

Working to protect human rights worldwide

DISCLAIMER

The contents of this email and any attachments to it may contain privileged and confidential information from Amnesty International of the U.S.A., Inc. (a tax-exempt organization registered in the U.S.A., with registered office at 5 Penn Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10001). This information is only for the viewing or use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, the information contained in this e-mail, or any of the attachments to this e-mail, is strictly prohibited and that this e-mail and all of the attachments to this e-mail, if any, must be immediately returned to Amnesty International of the USA., Inc. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Amnesty International of the USA., Inc by e-mail immediately. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Amnesty International U.S.A. unless specifically stated. Electronic communications may be monitored by Amnesty International of the U.S.A., Inc for operational or business purpose.