[Mitai-announce] Criminal Justice System and Prison Reform in the U.S. Event - 2/24, 7pm

Marisa Sotolongo sotolong at mit.edu
Tue Feb 23 11:39:34 EST 2016

​

Hello everyone,

Check out this event that the Boston University Amnesty International
chapter is hosting. The topic is the criminal justice system and prison
reform in the United States, a topic which I know many of you are
interested in.

The event is tomorrow (Wednesday, February 24th) from 7:00-9:00pm at the
School of Theology at Boston University. Link to the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/992768767459862/

On a different note, please send mitai-exec at mit.edu an email if you are
interested in joining MIT Amnesty International. We have been on hiatus for
the past semester, but are interested in restarting our events this
semester with your help! Check out our website <http://amnesty.mit.edu/>if
you want to see what kind of events we've put on in the past.
​

--
Marisa Sotolongo

Department of Physics | Class of 2016