[Mitai-announce] Organizational meeting on Dec 7

Jeremy Owen jaowen at mit.edu
Mon Dec 5 13:11:17 EST 2016

Hello!

Welcome to those on the mailing list who are new following our event last
week!

I'd like to hold an organizational meeting to discuss the future of MIT
Amnesty International and the group's application to Finboard for funding
for the next cycle. I propose this coming* Wednesday, December 7th, at 5
pm, room 4-251*.

If you are a student interested in getting involved / helping to organize
future events, etc... but cannot make it on Wednesday, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy