[Mitai-announce] The State of the World's Human Rights -- 2/27/15, 5:30pm

Marisa Sotolongo sotolong at mit.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:13:13 EST 2015

Join *MIT Amnesty International* Friday, *February 27th* to discuss the
recently released report on the state of the world's human rights. We'll be
discussing topics that range from *Boko Haram*'s rise in Nigeria and
surrounding African countries, to the thousands of *Syrian refugees* who
have died fleeing to the EU for amnesty, to the continued conflict in
*Ukraine*, and more.

We'll be meeting in our office in Walker Memorial, 50-020 at 5:30pm. Dinner
will be provided. Please RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rwflGhsQ6Y40Hyb3g1zAiWaGq-MxyFl4QEaKeR-bVuk/viewform?usp=send_form>
so we know how much food to order.

Website <http://amnesty.mit.edu>