[Mitai-announce] Human Rights - Striving For Equality

Marisa Sotolongo sotolong at mit.edu
Wed Feb 11 12:50:50 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

MIT Amnesty International will be cancelling our discussion series this
Friday, February 13th in order to promote *Global Poverty Initiative's
Poverty Action Week*. Specifically, we invite you to join us *Thursday
evening* for the event *Human Rights - Striving For Equality*. Terry
Rockefeller, a member of the Board of Directors of Amnesty International,
will be speaking at *5:00pm* in *4-163*. Our executive board will be
attending and supporting this great event, and we hope you will join us
there!

Here is the Facebook event to RSVP:
https://www.facebook.com/events/451245681689533/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/451245681689533/>

We will be resuming our discussion series on *February 20th, 2015*. If you
are interested in hosting a discussion series, or have a topic you think is
important, email us at mitai-exec at mit.edu.

Hope to see you this Thursday evening!

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/amnestymit>
Website <http://amnesty.mit.edu>