[Mitai-announce] MIT Amnesty International BBQ

Caroline C. cmchin at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 11 01:05:56 EDT 2013

Get to know the *MIT Amnesty International *club this* Friday* on *Kresge*!
We will be flipping burgers starting at *3pm*.

The price of a burger? Talking to one of the exec members of Amnesty
International! Come discuss any world issue you would like with us - are
you interested in the chemical weapons Syria has accumulated? Russia's
involvement in the acquisition of these weapons? US foreign policy
concerning the Middle East and other areas of the world? The changing
definition and effects of feminism in modern times? The advantages and
faults of the prison system? We're up to discuss anything and everything!