[Mitai-announce] Amnesty International Info Session/Study Break Tonight!!

Sarah Mountjoy mountjoy at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 16 17:01:37 EDT 2012

Amnesty International

Info Session + Study Break

Tonight! Sunday, September 16, 2012

*7:00-8:00PM*

*Rm. 5-217*

Involved in human right groups in the past and want to stay involved at
MIT? Or have you always had a passion for human rights but never got a
chance to be a part of it? Well, opportunity's knocking! Come take a study
break with us and get to know Amnesty International at MIT!

*Amnesty International is a world-wide human rights organization that
speaks out against political prisoners of conscience. Here at MIT, we have
hosted events with notable speakers such as* Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the
TV series The Office) and Noam Chomsky (political activist and past
professor of linguistics at MIT)*. In addition, we have partnered up with
other organizations to hold fundraisers. Come talk to us to find out more
and learn how you can make an important contribution to human rights at MIT!
*

 [Black for BC]

Sarah Mountjoy | mountjoy at mit.edu
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | Class of 2014