[Mitai-announce] Fwd: [room change] Party with a Purpose: End Violence Against Women

Julia Yoo juliayoo at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 24 15:29:47 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pei-Lin Chua <peilinc at mit.edu>
Date: Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Subject: Party with a Purpose: End Violence Against Women
To: Julia H Yoo <juliayoo at mit.edu>

Dear Julia,

This is very unexpected but we have had to change our location last minute.
We are now holding the networking event in the Hulsizer Room, Ashdown House,
but same time, same date.

Would you be able to publicise to your members?

Thanks!
Pei-Lin

PARTY WITH A PURPOSE: END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

Are YOU interested in meeting others who care about violence against women?
Do YOU want to connect with local leaders who are making a difference?
We want YOU!

When: March 30 2010, 7-9pm
Where: NW35, Ashdown, Hulsizer Room.
Free nibbles provided.
Open to: MIT community members and friends

Brought to you by:
The End Violence Against Women Program
and
Technology and Culture Forum