[Mitai-announce] A film on the Bhopal disaster + discussion

Leonid Chindelevitch leonidus at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 27 01:00:08 EST 2010

Dear everyone,

The Rotch Library is organizing a screening of "One Night in Bhopal", a
documentary about the Bhopal chemical disaster of 1984. The screening will be
followed by a discussion. Although this event is not organized or co-sponsored
by MIT Students for Bhopal, we have been in touch with the organizers and they
are interested in having as many people attend as possible. I hope that you
will be able to make it as well - all the details are below.

What: One Night in Bhopal documentary screening followed by a discussion
Where: Rotch library, building 7, 2nd floor (meet in the Rotch Conference Room)
When: Thursday, January 28, 12 PM
Why: Learn about the Bhopal disaster of 1984 and why it is still relevant today
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=260860093198

Leonid.
--
Take a look my environmental blog at http://groenester.livejournal.com/.
Please make a much-needed donation for the 25th anniversary of Bhopal today: