[Mitai-announce] Join us in protesting the ongoing injustice in Bhopal!

Leonid Chindelevitch leonidus at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 1 12:05:09 EST 2010

Dear fellow members of Amnesty International,

As you know, the Bhopal disaster struck 26 years ago, and to commemorate the
ongoing plight of the survivors and their courageous fight for justice, we will
be holding protests on four different campuses this December 3rd, the day of the
26th anniversary of the disaster: Boston University, MIT, Harvard and Tufts. We
will be distributing informational handouts and collecting signatures for a
petition. The MIT protest will take place from 11 AM to 12 PM in front of the
steps at 77 Mass. Ave. A Boston-wide protest will be held near the Harvard T
stop from 5 PM onwards. Please join us and help bring justice to the survivors
of this worst industrial disaster in history! In solidarity,

Leonid.

For more information about Bhopal see www.bhopal.org and www.boston4bhopal.org.
--
Please take action for justice in Bhopal and reclaim democracy. Send a fax to
the Indian PM and let him know how you feel. http://action.bhopal.net/fax.php