[Mitai-announce] AID presents Pandit Hariprasad Charuasia: Sept 18, 5 PM

Leonid Chindelevitch leonidus at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 11 16:40:34 EDT 2010

Dear Amnesty International members,

I am writing to invite you to a concert by Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia on
Sept 18th at 5pm in MIT's Kresge Auditorium. Pandit Chaurasia is the foremost
flutist in India and has been mesmerizing audiences for decades. We are
organizing the concert to support the numerous developmental projects
that we partner with in India. I have some paper tickets or you can buy them
on-line while the early bird rates last. Note that there is a student discount.

Hope to see you at the concert!

Leonid (on behalf of AID-MIT).

If you are not able to see this email, please click
here<http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010/AIDBostonHariPrasadChaurasiaEFlyer.htm>
.
  [image: AIDLogo] <http://www.aidboston.org/>
 Details
Home  <http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010>
About Artists<http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010/artists.html>
Music Samples<http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010/index.html>
Ticket Details<http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010/tickets.html>
Our Supporters
<http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010/supporters.html>
Facebook Event <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136240433083460>
About AID <http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010/aboutaid.html>
Contact Us <http://aidboston.org/events/HariprasadChaurasia2010/contactus.html>
*Early Bird Tickets on Sale:*
<https://secure.aidindia.org/aidadmin/donate/concerts/set1/ticket.jsp?concert=607%7E:%7EMA_2010_Chaurasia%7E:%7ENO>

*Support Our Work:*

<https://secure.aidindia.org/aidadmin/donate/current/Donate.jsp?c=MA>

<http://www.aidevents.org/>

[image: Image: Indian Ocean Poster]

**
*

Association For India's Development - MIT & Boston Chapters
Present
An Evening with Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia*