[Mitai-announce] [Amnesty] First Meeting of the year TODAY 6PM, 56-167!

Julia Yoo juliayoo at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 21 13:17:42 EDT 2009

Come join us for our first meeting of the year!

*Monday, Sept 21st @ 6PM in 56-167 *(same room)!

Come with any ideas+thoughts for semester, or just come to find out more
about who we are and what we do!

Look forward to seeing you :)

*Amnesty International is a worldwide movement of people who campaign for
internationally recognized human rights for all.*
* Our supporters are outraged by human rights abuses but inspired by hope
for a better world - so we work to improve human rights through campaigning
and international solidarity.*
*We have more than 2.2 million members and subscribers in more than 150
countries and regions and we coord**inate this support to act for justice on
a wide range of issues.*