[Mitai-announce] Fwd: Re: Reminder - Saffron revolution and Burma tomorrow!

Elan Pavlov elan at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 18 19:32:35 EDT 2009

Oops. It will be held in room 4-370

http://whereis.mit.edu/?mapterms=4&zoom=17&lat=42.35944770284761&lng=-71.09108090400696&open=object-4

Elan
---
Lives lived too objectively are utterly, excruciatingly, unbearably insane.
- Inigo Thomas

----- End forwarded message -----