[Mitai-announce] [Amnesty] FIRST MEETING TOMORROW 6PM, 56-167

Julia Yoo juliayoo at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 16 21:34:55 EST 2009

Amnesty International...
Come join us for our first meeting of the semester tomorrow at *6PM *in
56-167!
Come learn about how *YOU* can get more involved, and about upcoming issues
this semester.

Hope to see you there!
Refreshments will be served.

**
*

who we are? "Ever since we started campaigning in 1961, we've worked around
the globe to stop the abuse of human rights. We now have more than 2.2
million members, supporters and subscribers in over 150 countries and
territories, in every region of the world." ~amnesty.org
*