[Mitai-announce] Submit your artwork and win a human rights exhibit!

Jasmine Park jaspark at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 13 00:47:22 EDT 2009

Dear All,

MIT Amnesty International is hosting a "*Stand Up for Human Rights*"
Exhibit, where students submit any artwork, poetry, writing, photography,
digital prints on any human rights issue. (Virtually anything from Women's
rights, Children's rights, Prisoners of Conscience, Darfur to International
Justice...the possiblities are endless.)

We would highly encourage and love to have any of your work submitted to
this event! This would be a great opportunity to *showcase* any of your work
that displays your voice and passion for any human right.

We will *display* all pieces at our Final *Exhibit and Dinner *on Thursday,
April 30th, 6-8PM in the Student Center Rm. 407.
In addition, winners will recieve *prizes*!!! We will also be featuring your
submissions in Lobby 10 earlier in the week prior to the Exhibit and Dinner.

Submissions are due *April 20th*, and electronic and writing pieces can be
emailed to mitai-exec at mit.edu <yoo.julia at gmail.com>, while artwork will be
arranged for pick-up.

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you, and let me know if you have any
questions!

Sincerely,

MIT AI EXEC