[Mitai-announce] Updates on Amnesty's Exciting events This WEEK

Jasmine Park jaspark at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 28 00:36:43 EDT 2008

1. Amnesty General meeting
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Time: 6:00p- 7:00p
Location: 5-232

Come and enjoy the company of amazing amnesty peeps! we will discuss
our human rights campaigns and write letters to fight injustice!

---
2. One Night in Bhopal

Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Time: 7:00p–9:00p
Location: 66-110 (http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?
mapterms=66-110&mapsearch=go)

Corporations and Human Rights Film Series

Join us for a FREE screening of the BBC documentary about the world's
worst industrial disaster, how it continues to this day, and what you
can do to help. The movie will be followed by a speakers panel
focused the ongoing disaster in Bhopal, India, and on the
relationship between corporations such as Dow Chemical and human rights.

Food will be provided.

Jasmine Park