[Mitai-announce] Invisible Children FREE Screening tomorrow!

Kayvan kayvan at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 26 23:38:21 EDT 2007

My apologies, i forgot to include the date of the second event "Amnesty
International presents: Demystifying Responsible Investing - A Tool for
Human Rights and Beyond". It will be on Tuesday, October 2nd at 6:00pm
in 35-225 (http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=35-225&mapsearch=go).

Kayvan