[Mitai-announce] Join us in celebrating International Justice tommorow! (fwd)

Shankar Mukherji mukherji at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 16 10:42:22 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

In case you're here for the summer this event put on by our friends the
Fireflies should be interesting.

Shankar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:23:16 -0400
From: Cynthia Gabriel <cgabriel at aiusa.org>
Subject: Join us in celebrating International Justice tommorow!

International Justice Day Celebration!

You are cordially invited to the Boston Firefly Project's International
Justice Day Celebration. Join us as we celebrate and raise awareness for
the international justice system. Come and learn about ongoing struggles
for justice, take action by writing a letter or postcard, enjoy music and
refreshments, and stop by the kids' table for facepainting and card making!
Refreshments will be provided.

For more information, please visit Amnesty International Boston Firefly
Project or email

This family friendly event is free and open to the public!

Tuesday, July 17 5:00 - 8:00 p.m
Lothrop Auditorium
CommunityChurchof Boston
565 Boylston Street
Boston, MA

Sponsored by the Amnesty International Boston Firefly Project and Amnesty
International Program for International Justice and Accountability