[Mitai-announce] (2/17) DARFUR BENEFIT: A CAUSE FOR JUSTICE

Kayvan kayvan at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 7 22:54:47 EST 2007

DARFUR BENEFIT: A CAUSE FOR JUSTICE

After the Holocaust, we said Never again.

       After the Armenian Genocide, we said Never again..

             After Rwanda, we said Never again...

                   It 2007. It's happening..Again.

Come attend the Save Darfur Benefit: A Cause for Justice as we stand
together against genocide, striving towards a permanent resolution. Hear
keynote speakers talk on how to prevent genocide as well as inform us on
how we may continue to put forth our efforts in Sudan.

Event includes Keynote speakers: Joshua Rubenstein, Regional Director of
Amnesty International, Lost Boy Panther Alier and multimedia
presentations!!!!