[Mitai-announce] Tabling this week

Shankar Mukherji mukherji at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 29 16:39:22 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Here's the revised tabling schedule for this week - we had a number of
dropouts so please try and pitch in if you've got a free hour.

Time		M		T		W
10-11		Emily,Shankar	Rose		Shankar
11-12		Emily		Rose
12-1		Emily		Lucy
1-2		Olga		Giovanni
2-3		Shankar		Giovanni
3-4		Shankar		Bernardo
4-5		Bernardo	Bernardo,Yidong	Yidong

Wednesday is obviously critically in need of people, but Monday could use
a little more variety in terms of people...

The theme of the week is Amnesty's demand that the U.S. government shut
down its military prison at Guantanamo Bay.  We will also be advertising
our event "Toxic Century" on Bhopal and the future of green chemistry.

And don't forget - May 2 for "The Military Tribunals at Guantanamo: An
Insider Perspective" and May 3 for "Toxic Century".

Shankar

Shankar Mukherji
Harvard University/Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Division of Health Science and Technology
Systems Biology Group, MIT Department of Physics
MIT 13-2013
Cambridge, MA  02139