[Mitai-announce] MIT Amnesty International first meeting next wednesday

Giovanni Talei Franzesi geggio at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 5 21:17:22 EDT 2006

Dear all,

next wedesday we will be having this semester's first meeting of MIT Amnesty
International chapter at 8.00 pm in room 66-148
As it's our first meeting we'll also discuss possible events and plans for this
semester. Please feel free to bring along anyone you think would be interested
in learning more about AI or partecipating n our activities.
Hope to see you all next wednesday!

Best regards,

Giovanni
MIT AI chapter

p.s. food will be available to fortify the body of the humantarianly-inclined
souls showing up