[Mitai-announce] MITAI Meeting: Darfur Event Planning!

Shankar Mukherji mukherji at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 14 10:40:17 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

We will be having a brief meeting tomorrow night at 8pm in 66-148 (our usual
room) to plan the event we will be co-sponsoring with the UA and the GSC.  The
plan is to have Professor Eric Reeves, an internationally renowned expert on
the situation in Darfur, give a talk followed by a letter writing action
directed toward MIT's Congressional representative Michael Capuano, who is the
co-chair of the Congressional Caucus on Sudan.

We need all the help we can get to plan and spread the word about the event so
please stop by!

Shankar