[Mitai-announce] FILM FESTIVAL - bad news

Shankar Mukherji mukherji at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 31 12:15:34 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

Bad news - I've just been told that since there's going to be a lot of
construction done on building 6 tonight that they have to shut us down for
this evening.  Apparently the fumes in 6-120 will get bad enough that they
pose a clear violation to our right to clean air!

I'll send an e-mail out when we get a new venue, hopefully some time this
week.  If not we'll definitely show our remaining film during the semester
and in fact I've lined up two more so we can continue even after IAP is over.

Sorry folks.

Shankar