[Mitai-announce] Tuesday Night Film - Judgment at Nuremburg

Shankar Mukherji mukherji at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 15 12:11:07 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

We'll be continuing with our Tuesday night film series with the classic
"Judgment at Nuremburg".  The Northeast Regional chapters of Amnesty
International held a series of events late last year on the 60th anniversary
of Nuremburg and its impact on international law.  The film is particularly
important in our domestic advocacy with respect to our struggle to get the
United States to sign on to the International Criminal Court (ICC).  Amnesty
was a co-founder of the Coalition for an International Criminal Court and has
been heavily involved with the court's formation.

So come learn more about the trials that got it all started!

Time: 7pm
Place: 6-120