[Mitai-announce] Amnesty Meeting Tomorrow!!

Emily C Havens emily13 at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 28 21:36:29 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

As I promised last week, I am here to remind you that we have our fortnightly
Amnesty meeting tomorrow night:

29 September
8 in the pm
Room 4-253

A few of us officers went to the Boston Student Cluster meeting tonight at BU
so we have lots of exciting news about events and campaigns to share with you...
and we need your input for planning these events.

Topics of discussion will include (amongst others...)
 - The Stop Violence Against Women Campaign
 - Our Special Focus Case (Belarusian Professor Yury Bandazhevsky)
 - Corporate Accountability and Human Rights (aka: CAN)
 - ***Northeast Regional Conference
 - Follow-up events for Sudan

And as always we will have Urgent Action letters to be written.

Hope to see you all tomorrow night.

Emily