[Mitai-announce] Amnesty Meeting Tonight!

Emily C Havens emily13 at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 27 16:04:26 EDT 2004

Hey Everyone,

We will be having our fortnightly Amnesty Meeting tonight!

8 pm
Room 4-253

Meeting agenda consists of:

-Finding out how you can help for the 16th Annual Write-a-thon at Old South
 Church in Copley Square on 03 December

-Find out how to register for the NE Regional Conference.  Pre-registrations
 due in 2 days!  (everyone should try to go.. and go to my workshop on the
 Corporate Action Network :-)

-Planning for the Stop Violence Against Women Campaign (specifically the "16
 Days to End Violence Against Women" 25 November - 10 December)

-Urgent Action Letters

The meeting will be kept short and to the point so that we only miss the first
few innings of the Red Sox game.... who really watches the first few innings
anyway?

mc havens