[Mitai-announce] 7/29 Stand Against WAR at the DNC

Aimee L Smith alsmith at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 23 03:58:02 EDT 2004

*****  Please forward widely  *****

END WAR NOW- Demand an end to Wars - end US
occupations everywhere!

Thursday July 29
Rally 10am-noon Copley Square
March to the DNC
Rally 5-7pm Boston Common

Come hear Councilor Chuck Turner, Jorge Marin, Marta
Rodriguez, David Rovics, and more.

The US has military bases in more than 130 countries,
has recently occupied Iraq and continues a long
history of militarism throughout the world.  The US
Government continues to issue threats against
countries that do not submit to U.S. influence.  And
the war of the government against the indigenous has
not stopped - the government recently "claimed"
Shonone land as US Gov't property for the largest
nuclear waste dump in history.

Please stand in solidarity with all who are resisting
repression and war.  The war on terror and
the war on drugs are really war on people, war for
oil, and war on democracy.  We must be loud and clear
in our opposition to US war and occupation.

Sponsored by: Green-Rainbow Party, Homes not Jails,
Anarchist Black Cross Boston, and the Mystic River
Green-Rainbow Action

  contact: dncmarches at yahoo.com

Flyer can be found here:
http://bridgenews.org/fliers/nowarDNC.pdf

This mssg was bcc'd to the following lists:
peace-announce, greens-announce, nowar-announce, aclu, mitai-announce, ara\
b-announce, news at wmbr.org, anti-hate, dmse-nowar