[miso-users] About the downloading link of GFF3 annotations for hg38, hg19

Wei Chen PhD weichen2 at coh.org
Fri Sep 3 18:15:35 EDT 2021

Dear all,

     I am from City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, CA.
     Currently, I met with the problem of downloading GFF3 files of hg38 and hg19. The MISO page has given the link of "hg19ensGene GFF" (https://www.genes.mit.edu/burgelab/miso/annotations/ucsc_tables/hg19/ensGene.gff3). However, there is no annotation file in its main and subdirectory links.
     In addition, there is no hg38 annotation file.
     Does anyone knows the downloading links for hg38 and hg19? Big thanks for your great help.

Best
Chris