[miso-users] miso_settings.txt does not exist...

Dawn dawn1313 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:13:05 EDT 2015

Hi,
 I just installed miso using 'pip install misopy' on Mac. But when I type
miso I got the following error:
-------------------------
$miso

MISO (Mixture of Isoforms model)

Probabilistic analysis of RNA-Seq data for detecting differential isoforms

Use --help argument to view options.

Using MISO settings file:
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/misopy/settings/miso_settings.txt

Error: Settings file
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/misopy/settings/miso_settings.txt
does not exist.

-------------------------------------

I also tried index_gff as below and finally Loaded 0 genes:

 $ index_gff --index ref_annotation1.gff indexed/

Indexing GFF...

  - GFF: /Users/shucheng/Documents/IGV/ref_annotation1.gff

  - Outputting to: /Users/shucheng/Documents/IGV/indexed

WARNING: No entries found for gene US7 in GFF
/Users/Dawn/Documents/IGV/ref_annotation1.gff

Skipping gene US7...

Is there any help?

Thanks!

Dawn