[miso-users] Problem with "cluster jobs"?

Yarden Katz yarden at mit.edu
Thu Mar 5 19:01:54 EST 2015

Hi,

Which cluster system do you use?  What does a typical cluster submission command look like in your system, and what does the job status program (e.g. "bjobs") produce?

This error generally means that MISO could not parse the job ID after submitting the job, and therefore cannot wait on that job to finish.

Yarden