[miso-users] Strand specific Sashimi plots from raw RNA-seq reads

Frithjof Glowinski glowinski at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Feb 10 06:36:38 EST 2015

Dear all,

I would like to create a strand-specific sashimi plot from raw RNA-seq
reads (bam files) in IGV. I do not use MISO results.
Since the gene I am interested in is overlapping with a different gene
on the reverse strand, the strand-specificity needs to be retained for
plotting.
Is there an easier way to archive this, than creating a strand specific
bam file ? Maybe an option in the sashimi suite or IGV ?

Thanks a lot,
Frithjof

--
Frithjof Glowinski
Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology

E-Mail: Frithjof.Glowinski at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Web   : www.mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Phone : +49 30 28 460 436