[miso-users] Unable to install MISO on server using both the method

Saurabh saurabhvladdha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:34:35 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to install MISO on linux based server but could not install
successfully.
I have python > 2.6 and pip also.

I used pip install miso and I am getting
pip install misopy
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): misopy in
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages
Cleaning up...

but when I am running test_miso , I am getting following errors.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/test_miso", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('misopy==0.5.2', 'console_scripts', 'test_miso')()
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 339, in
load_entry_point

  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 2469, in
load_entry_point

ImportError: Entry point ('console_scripts', 'test_miso') not found

Could you please help me out to install and execute successfully.

thanks