[miso-users] Isoforms vs exons

Delong, Zhou Delong.Zhou at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Apr 15 14:38:46 EDT 2014

Hello,

It seems that there has been a major update for miso, since now miso events are isoform based while some elder versions are exons based.

I used to have events noted in upstream exon coordinates - spliced exon coordinates - downstream exon coordinates but now I have ensembl transcrit ID instead. And I have much less events now - I assume that's because in each transcrit multiple exons are noted.
Is it still possible to have a delta psi for each exon?

I have reinstalled miso so now I have the latest release and I think I used to have a version 0.4.x.

Thanks.
Delong