[miso-users] Looking of a mm10 alternate event annotation file

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 9 15:58:55 EDT 2013

Hi David,

I do not have such an annotation, but you can generate one by UCSC liftOver from mm9.  It's far from a perfect solution, but ought to work for many of the cases.  We're long overdue on overhauling our events... we are in the process of writing software to generate new event annotations using the latest databases but I am not sure when that will be done.

  --Yarden