[miso-users] Mapping for human alternative events of hg19 to gene is incompleted?

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 17 18:43:47 EST 2013

Hi Hui,

Thank you for pointing this out -- as you said, the hg19 mapping file got corrupted.   I uploaded new versions of the *.zip files that should contain the correct files.  The new mapping file for SE has the complete information:

$ wc -l hg19/SE.hg19.gff3_to_ensGene.txt
39233 hg19/SE.hg19.gff3_to_ensGene.txt

Best, --Yarden