[miso-users] Generation of GFF3 file

Charizanis,Konstantinos quijotes at ufl.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:52:18 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate a new polyA annotation database to use with MISO but I have the following problem.
I have a bed file with the new annotation downloaded from GO files of Derti et. al.
If I upload that to the UCSC genome browser and then save it as a GTF file, I cannot use the GTF2GFF3.pl script since it cannot work with GTF files generated from UCSC tables. How do I overcome that problem? How did you generate the Bin Tian's gff3 polyA database?
Thank you in advance,

Konstantinos