[miso-users] Ignoring multireads while making sashimi plot

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 23 23:30:53 EDT 2012

Hi Marcel,

This is terrific, thank you -- I will add it to the repository and it will be included in the next version.  I'm having a hectic week but if you don't see it added within a week please ping me again.

Thanks. Best, --Yarden