[miso-users] Differentially expressed isoform

Li, Robert Robert.Li at ars.usda.gov
Wed Mar 7 08:22:40 EST 2012

Hello everyone,
I am a new user of MISO and have 2 small questions.
I attempt to detect differentially expressed isoforms between 2 samples (a pairwise comparison).
I notice that for a gene with 2 isoforms, MISO output calculated only one value for Bayes factor between 2 samples (2 isoforms). However, for a gene with 3 isoforms, the Bayes factor was calculated for each of 3 isoforms (see attached).
In addition, some of my Bayes factor is as large as 3.60E+140. Is this common?
Thank you very much!
Rob