[miso-users] executing MISO: ERROR - MH ratio is ~0

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 31 16:57:03 EST 2012

Hi,

Sounds great, good to hear!  misopy made the Python-only version obsolete by now, so it's a good idea to upgrade.

Just note that if you're going from a pre-misopy release to a misopy release, you'll have to reindex your annotations (i.e. run "index_gff.py") with the misopy release.  Reindexing will not be needed if you're upgrading from one misopy release to another, just if you're going from a pre-standard package version to a standard package version.

Best, --Yarden