[miso-users] Strand-specificity?

Yarden Katz yarden at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 23 17:03:07 EST 2011

Hi Beth,

Right now, MISO only checks the strandedness for "coherence" when processing reads in paired-end mode.  That is, if you have paired-end reads, it requires them to be on opposite strands.  However, it does not support strandedness as a stranded library prep protocol.  This is on our list, but it is low priority now as we are working on making MISO a true python package that is easier to install via distutils and other python package managers, and until that is done we will not be adding many new features.

Best, --Yarden