[Macpartners] New MacBook Pro Battery Life?

Chris Feller cfeller at mit.edu
Thu Nov 17 14:35:17 EST 2016

The new MacBook Pro should be able to take advantage of external USB-C battery packs like the current MacBook that uses a USB-C port for charging.
https://www.amazon.com/Kanex-Aluminum-Portable-protection-technology/dp/B01FJDLW2C/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1464932217&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Kanex+GoPower+Mac&linkCode=sl1&tag=bnjm-20&linkId=84c8b995e32e8c2e7fd715e61d776fa5

--
Chris Feller