[Macpartners] 802.1x Authentication

Patrick McNeal mcneal at mit.edu
Mon Dec 28 12:26:39 EST 2015

I'm using a launch agent that runs at login for all users to disable
802.1x. It's working great for me on 10.11. YMMV on other versions of the
OS.

You can find the package source here
<https://github.com/umeditor/mac-packages/tree/master/disable8021xAutomaticConnection>.
Note: it requires the luggage <https://github.com/unixorn/luggage> to build
the package and outset <https://github.com/chilcote/outset> to manage the
script. I'm pushing it out with Munki, but it should work with Casper.

—Patrick

IT Manager | J-PAL <http://povertyactionlab.org/> | MIT <http://mit.edu> |
+1 617-324-2721 | mcneal at mit.edu