[Macpartners] Seeking Apple compact keyboard

Scott C. Jensen jensen at ilp.mit.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:53:22 EST 2014

Hi all,
     Before I purchase one on eBay, I'd like to ask if anyone has an old wired (non-bluetooth) Apple compact keyboard in good condition that they'd be willing to give/barter/sell?  I need one for use in a space where the bluetooth version currently available is not an option.  I'd be happy to swap you a new wireless one (or a regular extended keyboard) for it, or JV some $$ for it if you prefer.  Thanks much,
---SCJ

     PS - Here's a pic of the keyboard to which I'm referring: http://thinkorama.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/apple-compact-wired-keyboard1.jpg

--
Scott C. Jensen