[Macpartners] cannot share photos from iPhoto on 10.7

Justin Fleming jtflem at MIT.EDU
Fri Dec 14 15:50:12 EST 2012

Hi Karen,

I just tested this out on one of my Macs and didn't run into any issues.

Which version of iPhoto are you using?  Is this the latest version, iPhoto '11 (9.4.2)?  If so, what setting do you see under Preferences > General > Email photos using?

If Mail is selected, you should get a window like the following, and once Compose Message is selected, you should get a New Message window in which you can select the email account of your choice.

[cid:952EE5C2-0064-4328-967A-9DE9FC9BEF3C at mit.edu]

~ Justin
__

Justin Fleming
Mac Platform Coordinator
Software Release Team
Systems Engineering, IS&T, MIT
jtflem at mit.edu<mailto:jtflem at mit.edu> | 617.253.0157 | W92-229A

Important: IS&T staff will never ask you for your password, nor will MIT send you email requesting your password information.  Please ignore any email messages that claim to require you to provide such information.

On Dec 14, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Karen M Johnson <karenj at MIT.EDU<mailto:karenj at MIT.EDU>>