[Macpartners] Mac Air wake up problem?

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Fri Nov 18 17:06:41 EST 2011

Hi - Has anyone else seen the following  wakeup problem with a Mac Air
(not running Lion)?  It's happened to one of our users, several times
(the mac Air is about 3 months old).  I've tried to research this on the
web, to see if it's a hardware or software problem.  But were so many
complaints about slow wakeups to sift through, that I thought I would
ask the question here.  Thanks.  - Mark