[Macpartners] apple consultants network

Aran M Parillo aran at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 29 13:15:09 EDT 2011

Hello,

Any recommendations for an apple consultant from http://consultants.apple.com/ that could assist with problem solving and troubleshooting a wiki migration/restoration issue?  We have enterprise support but there's a limit to the extent with which they can assist me.  The group I am supporting relies heavily on their mini-server implementation and the issue I'm working to resolve exceeds my (current!) abilities. :-)

Thank for any insights you can provide here,
Aran