[Macpartners] ARD reporting clients as "Offline"

Jeffrey Pearlin pearlin at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 29 11:19:59 EST 2011

Hi Becky,

Connecting to a different admin account on the affected machines seems to resolve the issue.  In our case, I have a dummy admin account set up on every machine, so deleting it (including home folder) and recreating it clears the problem (I also deleted it from ARD on my end and created a new connection).

Thanks for the suggestion!

Jeff

pearlin at mit.edu