[Macpartners] Mac Partners user meeting not today?

Patrick M McNeal mcneal at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 15 13:43:51 EDT 2009

On Jun 15, 2009, at 12:28 PM, David M. Templeton wrote:

> Howdy.  Myself and a couple others have been waiting in the demo
> center in N42 for 20 minutes... it would be great if, when these
> things are rescheduled from what's on the print training calendars,
> that an email be sent out.

Sorry about this folks - it's 100% my fault.  I didn't have anything
ready for today, and didn't send out a note canceling the meeting.  If
there's anything specific folks want to know about WWDC, feel free to
use this list and I'll answer what I can ( much of the conference was
under a non-disclosure agreement ).  Also, if anyone has suggestions
for next month's meeting, please let me know.

--Patrick

Patrick McNeal
Macintosh Platform Coordinator - Software Release Team
Client Support Services, Information Services and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
N42-250E
Cambridge, MA 02139
+1 617 253-0196
mcneal at mit.edu

IS&T IT staff will *NEVER* send you email requesting your password
information. Please ignore any email messages that claim to require
you to provide such information.