[Macpartners] AppleMail complaint

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 30 18:47:36 EST 2007

The easiest way to solve your particular problem is to "zoom" the
message.   Using "Command =" will increase the size of the message.
"Command -" decreases it.

It is possible to edit the message when it is stored in your Apple
mailbox on your hard drive, but I do not recommend it.

I hope this helps.
Roger A. Roach
Director of I/T Service Emeritus
Information Services & Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Room W91-205C
77 Massachusetts Ave.                phone: 617.253.7011
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307          fax:   617.253.1266