[Macpartners] Actual Technologies ODBC drivers for Mac OS X

Mateja Miljacki mateja at apple.com
Mon Jan 23 15:13:14 EST 2006

Actual Technologies ODBC drivers let Mac OS X users connect to
enterprise databases using common desktop applications such as
Microsoft Excel and FileMaker Pro. All drivers feature native
installers, setup assistants, and on-line help to get you connected
to your database as quickly as possible.

http://actualtechnologies.com/index.php

"Now you can use FileMaker Pro and Excel to connect to popular
databases using native Mac ODBC drivers. Supported databases include
Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access and more"

"Latest News: Mac ODBC for Access
We're pleased to announce our latest Mac ODBC product: the Actual
ODBC Driver for Access. You can quickly and easily import data from
your Microsoft Access database into your Excel spreadsheet or
FileMaker database. [more]"

--
Mateja Miljacki
mateja at apple.com